Get motivated… to write for User Experience magazine
Do you have an idea for an article that can inspire and inform practitioners working in user experience?
We welcome articles that give a new perspective on a UX topic, describe a method, sum up a best practice, share how you solved a problem on a project, or reflect on our field.
The May 2014 issue of User Experience magazine will explore the UXPA conference theme of motivation.
- What motivates people to use (or not use) sites, apps and other products?
- What motivates companies and teams to do their best work?
- How do you motivate others as a colleague, expert, or facilitator?
- And what motivates you?
Proposals are due December 20, 2014. In your proposal, please include:
- 1-2 paragraphs describing the article you want to write.
- A summary of the main points you will make. What readers will learn from your article?
- A brief explanation of your experience and expertise in the topic.
Send your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will notify authors whose articles are accepted in early January.
Article drafts are due February 3, 2014
For more information about writing for User Experience magazine, please see: