As the world adjusts to working from home, UXPA Chapters have been moving events online. You can now join a book club in Austin, chat interfaces of tomorrow in Austria and join an inclusive design round table in Cleveland. All from the comfort of your own home. As well as Chapter events UXPA International have a collection of upcoming webinars for you to enjoy too!
UX Y’all will be taking place:
When: Thursday, September 22nd and Friday, September 23rd, 2022
Where: CAM Museum, Raleigh, North Carolina
About the Conference:
UX Y’all is a user experience conference with Southern hospitality. We will celebrate the North Carolina Triangle area, with its diverse and growing design and technical scene. Many local UX practitioners speak at conferences and meetups all over the world, and UX Y’all aims to bring those speakers together. The conference will be hybrid on September 22-23, with local UX speakers and keynotes sharing their knowledge and experience. For the latest conference updates, subscribe to our newsletter. Learn more about the conference at uxyall.org.
- John Maeda, Chief Technology Officer, Everbridge
- Miroslav Jaya Azis, Design Principal, IBM
- Jen Cardello, VP, UX Research & insights, Fidelity
- Sarrah Veseslov, Director of Design, Honeycomb
- Aaron Draplin, Graphic Designer, Draplin Design Co.
- Jeannie Servaas, Design Principal, IBM
- Val Head, Senior Staff Design Evangelist, Adobe
- General Registration – $249 (SOLD OUT)
- Livestream Only option for remote attendees – $149
- Recordings Only option, available after the conference – $10