Recruiting and retaining top UX talent is a growing challenge for companies. According to The Creative Group’s latest hiring survey, 41 percent of advertising and marketing executives said it’s difficult to find skilled creative professionals today. These resources can help.
- Hiring Resources for Creative Staffing Needs – Don't know where to start your talent search? These tips can help you get the ball rolling.
- Your Guide to Building the Best Creative Team – Follow this five-point prescription for assembling an outstanding creative team.
- 5 Tips on the Art of Writing Job Descriptions – Find out how to write job descriptions that attract the best UX talent.
- 10 Top Perks and Benefits That Win Employees Over – Learn about perks and benefits that can help woo workers in a tight job market.
- Negotiating a Salary: A Guide for Hiring Managers – Follow these steps before discussing salary with creative job candidates.
Portfolio review and interview
- Digital Portfolio Review – Consider these important questions when assessing a job candidate’s digital portfolio.
- How to Deal with Difficult Interviewees – Read about three types of challenging interviewees and how to adequately evaluate them.
Management and retention
- Avoid Employee Turnover – Every manager wants to avoid employee turnover, particularly when it comes to top performers. Do you know what signs to watch for?
- What Gen Z Wants from Employers – Here’s what the next wave of millennials are looking for when it comes to their careers.
- 7 Tips on Giving Feedback to Employees – Learn how to deliver criticism to your team in a healthy way that motivates employees to improve.