UXPA International in partnership with MeasuringU are excited to share the 2022 UX Salary Survey Results.
- Data collected from July, 2021 through March, 2022.
- 625 responses from 31 countries, with 72% of the responses coming from the US and 9% UK.
- The median salary across all jobs is $109K, 15% higher than the 2018 UXPA report ($95K). But factoring inflation using constant 2021 dollars the median salary is about the same as it was in 2011.
- The biggest factors that impact salaries are:
- Where you live, US Northern California has the highest median ($179k) versus $95k in the US Mountain Region.
- Job Level: Senior-level supervisors make almost 2x entry-level employees ($140K vs. $75K).
- UX Managers make on average $150k, User Researchers $107k, Designers $115k.
Thank you to everyone that took part in the survey and to MeasuringU for analyzing the data and preparing the report.