Hi. We’re TiVo. At our core, we’re innovators who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences, and enable the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
Here is what you’ll get to do:
- Be a strong, organized, and persuasive research leader and user advocate
- Design and conduct user research on product requirements, user profiles, use cases, Hardware concepts, User Interface concepts, and perception during Beta and post-launch
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research including usability tests, interviews, heuristic evaluations, focus groups, experiments, and surveys, as well as analyzing and presenting usage data and other customer data
- Present findings and make concrete recommendations to clients and internal teams both verbally and in written form
- Contract with outside research vendors to conduct various types of research