We are seeking an office manager to join UXPA International, a not-for-profit professional trade association. The office manager will provide clerical and organizational support to the association and its board members. The part-time office manager is an independent contractor working on a 1099 basis with UXPA and works remotely within the USA for 20 hours per week of guaranteed work throughout the year. The office manager will also be eligible for an annual performance-based bonus. The office manager will report to the Board of Directors and work at the direction of the Executive Director of UXPA.
- Resolve membership issues and inquiries via phone, email, or mail
- Maintain and update membership database and records
- Prepare and distribute membership materials and newsletters
- Coordinate board meetings and manage meeting minutes
- Assist board meetings with scheduling and recording the meeting notes, decisions, and other administrative tasks
- Assist the annual conference committee with registration, program preparation, speakers, sponsors, and other logistics
- Assist the education committee with developing and delivering webinars, workshops, courses, and other learning opportunities for members
- Assist the publication committee with article promotions, ad selling, etc.
- Manage social media and email marketing campaigns
- Assist in maintaining the records of the organization
- Attend two in-person board meetings per year, including one coinciding with our week-long annual conference
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least three years of experience in office management or administration
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other software applications
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Interest in and knowledge of the association’s field of expertise
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com