The All of Us Research Program Chief User Experience Officer exercises responsibility for building an internal user experience team and leads the development and maintenance of the strategic UX vision while also coordinating cross-consortium teams of designers and researchers who conceive and deliver a set of clear, easy-to-use, and compelling program experiences. The incumbent works closely with NIH leadership peers and program partners to design and implement digital tools and services in support of program goals.
The Chief User Experience Officer exercises overall responsibility for ensuring that the program delivers an optimal, data-informed experience for participants, researchers, and staff, as delivered through a series of orchestrated digital and in-person activities.
- Develops and leads the implementation of an overall User Experience strategy for the Program that focuses on the unique characteristics of the three program audiences.
- Brings proven industry methods of product design research and culture to the NIH and All of Us Research Program consortium teams, and successfully integrates user centered design principles.
- Provides supervision and oversight of the staff of the Office of User Experience. Oversees, directs, and collaborates in the development, justification, and presentation of the Office’s annual budget.
- Serves as the principal advisor to the Chief Executive Officer on all User Experience matters.
- Provides strategic vision and direction for All of Us consortium awardees and contractors to follow as it relates to user experience, ensuring consistency regardless of user touchpoints.
- Leads efforts to conduct UX user experience product design research, analyze results, and, in collaboration with other Offices and Divisions in the Program, organizes a repository of reports of domain landscapes, stakeholder ecosystems, competitive analysis, market forces, and trends shaping healthcare and participation in health research studies, and audience insights that support optimal design decision-making across the organization and project teams.
- In coordination with the Chief Data Officer, leads the identification, design, and development of analytical measures and reports which provide data and context for product design decision making, with an emphasis on measuring and tracking participant acquisition, retention, and overall customer sentiment.
- Creates strategies for successfully translating user experience research findings into strategies for digital products and services that allow audiences to achieve their personal, team, and organizational goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.