Intuitive Company is looking for passionate, results-oriented design researchers, who are great problem solvers with deep experience in usability, human computer interaction, information architecture, and client/project management. We seek individuals skilled at designing and implementing mixed methods research studies to address client needs and inform design.
- Design and implement research studies using a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods including, but not limited to, contextual observation, interviews, surveys, eye tracking
- Analyze and communicate tactical and strategic recommendations for design based on user research
- Conduct and report on heuristic evaluations and competitive assessments of existing digital products
- Conduct and report on usability testing and other evaluation activities
- Participate and collaborate with design and development teams in brainstorms, design critiques, and report deliverables
- Manage client and project expectations and schedules, and serve as key day-to-day client point of contact
- Maintain expertise in human-computer interaction and related areas to support design team and clients
Intuitive Company is a dynamic, rapidly growing user experience design firm whose team of researchers, designers, technologists, and strategists approach their projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We work with companies that depend on their digital experiences to run and promote their business, and partner with clients to make their software and websites more effective, efficient, and enjoyable. We specialize in creating highly interactive and unique experiences supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs. The scope of our work, from web sites and intranets/extranets to mobile applications and more includes:
- user research & analysis
- design strategy
- information architecture
- data visualization
- visual design
- interaction design
- front-end development
- business process analysis & design
- program and project management
We have retainer relationships with numerous clients that range from the Fortune 500 to high growth companies across the US, in Europe and Australia, including SunGard, Regions Bank, Silicon Valley Bank, Nationwide, Pet360 and Brightcove. Work includes projects for the BBC, Yellowbook and Nike, as well as new ventures and start-ups bringing their first products or applications to market. We are a certified User Experience partner for Adobe.
Aside from the world-class user experience design we do for leading companies and our people-centered values, what makes us unique is our familial, fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and non-hierarchical culture. The business is led by three partners with a long history of working together and with expertise in design, strategic client relationship management, and technology project management, respectively, along with a close knit senior team of designers, researchers, and developers, supported by freelance specialists with whom we have partnered to deliver exceptional results for years. We love what we do, work hard and play hard together, enjoy and know we can count on one another. Nearly all our design leads have worked at larger firms and agencies and all made a conscious decision to join a smaller firm in order to do much more hands-on design and leadership of their own projects.