At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. We’re passionate engineers, developers, researchers, retailers, marketers … and dreamers. One goal unites us — to create products and experiences our customers simply can’t get anywhere else. We are driven to help people reach their fullest human potential. Creating technology to help people to feel more, do more, and be more. We are highly motivated and curious, and we come to work every day looking to solve real problems and make the best experiences for our customers possible.
We’re looking for a passionate Program Manager who’s excited by solving complex problems, who cares about building strong relationships, and who lives and breathes the details in everything they do. We need a versatile and creative thinker who will bring a fresh perspective and new methodologies to the Project Management capability, stretching our viewpoint on what Project Management is and can be for our User Center Design Group. If you thrive in a collaborative, innovative, and fast-paced environment, then please keep reading!
- BS/BA degree in a related field (communications, project management, business, design)
- 8+ years’ of experience program managing product development for a large global brand
- Project Management / PMP Certification
- Agile / Lean experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of technical competency
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines
- Effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Contribute to evolving the Project Management capability for User Center Design at Bose
- Discover business needs and transform them into actionable project requirements and resource plans
- Lead high-performing, cross-functional project teams through concept, design, development, and delivery of unique product designs and experiences for various product categories
- Facilitate various workflows and methodologies, flexing to each projects’ needs and establishing new standards
- Evolve your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to guide teams through challenges and deliver great results
- Competitive compensation, including both a 401k and pension plan (Yes, pensions still exist!)
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- A culture that recognizes the importance of your life and learning outside the walls of Bose — with financial support to continue your education
- Co-workers who want you to succeed, because your success is our success
- Management that focuses on removing road blocks, enabling and growing individuals, and championing the work and success of the team
- An atmosphere where taking risks is encouraged and respect is paramount
- We’re not supposed to say Bose’s … could be our, could be the Bose User Center Design Group.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplemen...); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingL.... Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.