Under the direction of the VP of Product, and in collaboration with other Product Managers, the UX/UI is responsible for the experience across all of the Synthesio suite of products (dashboards, Beam, Profiler, Pages…). As a UX/UI, you have been working in User experience for at least 2 years, have a good product sense and you have a strong methodology to answer user’s problems and requirements with an engaging and effective experience.
- +2 years of professional experience designing consumer or SaaS applications
- Experience in user-centered design methods including user research, design research, prototyping and detailed design
- Expertise in graphic design practices, workflow, and software with emphasis on data visualisation (turning data into knowledge)
- Deep knowledge of modern web UI patterns and antipatterns
Who are you?
- You’re an excellent communicator, self-starter and collaborative enthusiast
- You have a very positive spirit and you’re always searching for a way that would accommodate the user needs (first) and the technical challenges (second)
- You can sell your ideas through data to stakeholders
- You like things done properly. From the big picture to the tiniest of details when it’s implement the feature
- A portfolio that showcases your work and your role on projects - with examples of functional designs that you have developed from concept through final delivery
- Produce high quality wireframes, mockups or designs for the roadmap projects in an iterative manner.
- Work closely with the VP Product to imagine the experience of tomorrow’s products. You’ll need a great comprehensive understanding of your users’ requirements as well as a strong methodology to approach the most effective solution. The goal of this work is as much to provide a first guideline as it is to showcase what the product team is trying to build in order to gather early feedback from selected customers.
- Build more precise wireframes or mockups when the development of specific features is coming closer.
- Using qualitative and quantitative data, continually identify user experience issues or problems on browsers, mobile, touchscreens and propose a solution to product managers.
Work with a strong R&D team strongly based in Paris, be part of a growing early-stage company that is past start-up stange and has strong infrastructure, solid product yet in a fast emerging field with a progressive product design process. Synthesio has annual kick-off meetings in intersting global locations and a fun and smart team.