Rapid7 is the fastest growing cybercrime security company. We've got a fully functional and expanding UX team. Our product protects Fortune 500 companies from cybercrimes in lots of clever ways and we need the right UX person to join a powerful team that helps everyday-users easily understand these complex problems, and helps them solve them efficiently and enjoyably. If you want to work with a diverse & cohesive team, where each person is a complement to the others, this is the team to join.
You Are A Design Thinker And You Got Skills
- You have experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders, managing diverse opinions and driving to solutions that not only meet the user needs but also business goals as well
- You can ask the hard questions, synthesize the answers and produce great concepts that become reality, quickly
- You require working in a quick-paced environment, enhancing your leadership and design skills, and believe that design is the most important aspect of any product
- You have superb information design skills. You are good at creating annotated wireframes and mockups, and are thoughtful about how different users need similar yet different experiences
- You understand good interface and interaction design principles and have an opinion about what kind of process you think UX people should use
- You can distill complex problems into tangible solutions to prototype and validate with users
- You can communicate clearly about your designs and can advocate for your opinions
- You are an independent worker and self starter
- You Understand Users, Products And Business
- You understand the complex systems, processes, and relationships of people and products.
- You can translate strategy, business requirements, research findings and usability best practices into high quality, customer-centric and customer-validated design that support and reinforce product vision, brand, and business objectives
- You can balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility and time-to-market to determine best product design
- You are not intimidated by complex cyber sec jargon
- You have at least 4-8 years of relevant experience
What you will need
- A creative portfolio that demonstrates your talents
- Case Studies that demonstrate your direct business impact on the projects you have work.
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits