At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor, User Experience Design. User Experience (UX) is a strategic focus and advantage for HealthPartners. The UX team champions our users, taking complex health care decisions and interactions and providing solutions that are simple, accessible and enjoyable to use. As its leader this role will continue to evolve and support the user experience vision, practice and design platform to enable consistent, efficient and effective delivery of experiences that delight our users.
- Lead a team of UX designers across digital channels and products to design and develop experiences that create value for our users, business and brand.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff, including having the authority to hire, transfer, lay off, promote, discipline and discharge, train, reward and review performance of employees. Ensures compliance to organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Set priorities and supports the UX team in their work and develop their skills and strengths. Maintain our fun, inspiring culture.
- Play a key role in agile product design tools and process (web and mobile) through user research, journey mapping, persona development, sketching, wireframing, prototyping, testing and validation.
- Work closely with product owners and scrum masters to support team health and drive innovation across web & mobile.
- Support Front End Development team in evolving and gaining adherence to design platform to ensure consistent, brand right experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in UX Design, Information Architecture, Web Design, Interactive Design or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience with interaction design, user interface design and user research
- Solid foundation in user interface best practices, including design for search engine optimization and accessibility. Deep knowledge of interaction and information design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with UX tools including Adobe products, Visio, InVision, Axure, Omnigraffle, Usertesting.com, Optimal Workshop
- Experience defining appropriate methodology, creating test plans and executing user research
- Previous experience supervising a UX team
- Experience working within Agile process, understanding of Lean UX
- Experience with designing with complex technology / systems
- Experience with atomic design and pattern libraries
- Experience with user centered design or product design
- Experience working within healthcare or similar organizations