Our client is looking for both mid-level and Sr. level UI/UX Designers!! Our client is looking for a talented Senior UI/UX Designer who is interested in and capable of moving between design tools (Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch) and front-end code (HTML/CSS). This role will be responsible for leading design on product features for a web application that is used by real people and real businesses. This position works closely with customers, development, product, and other internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of the best possible user experience.
- 4-year degree in design, CS, or equivalent
- Understand why links should be blue, a button should act like a button, and less is more.
- In-depth knowledge of how to create and execute usability studies
- In-depth knowledge of the process for creating and using personas
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision
- Drawing, sketching, wireframing and whiteboarding skills
• Communicate of challenges and ideas and offer up creative solutions for resolve
- Leading a project team through of all aspects of the design process, from research through pixel perfect mockups and execution.
- Deliver pixel perfect mockups / prototypes that are consistent with applications and brand guide in a fast-paced environment.
- Help the team push our UI and UX standards forward while keeping up on current trends and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure delivery of best possible User Experience.
- Research modern usability patterns and identifying places in the application where they can be used to increase usability and lower usability-related help calls.
- Mentor entry-level UI/UX designers with their design skills, problem solving, and how to best interact with full project teams.
How to Apply
* Please provide either the email address to send resumes to, a link to the detailed job posting, or both, plus any additional instructions.
Email your resume to Samantha Hopkins at email@example.com. Subject line should read “Application for Sr. UX/UI Designer in Mt. Laurel - UXPA Job Board”