The Creative Group is looking for a UX Designer with experience in creating Enterprise Level computer software (Company Wide Solutions). The ideal candidate will also have experience in creating visual designs, wireframing, prototypes and user flows. Qualifications include
- A portfolio of work that clearly communicates successful implementation of user-focused design solutions for enterprise level software/applications
- BA/BS in related field (design, computer graphics, information architecture etc.) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of formal web and desktop user interface design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
- A strong grasp of design principles
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and browser compatibility issues
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The User Experience Designer (UX Designer) will have a strong background creating and contributing to enterprise level computer software or projects providing a “company-wide” solution for a business
- The User Experience Designer (UX Designer) will have experience on two ends of Design: wireframes/prototypes/user flows to show a strong background as a User Experience Architect as well as the capability to create visual design, pixelate and set up Photoshop files for developers.
- The User Experience Designer (UX Designer) will have a background working with developers, speaking toward mutually agreed upon technical goals and delivering under time sensitive deadlines – this is not a programming role, rather having a foundation working with a development staff
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
How to Apply: