We seek a passionate and experienced User Experience Designer to join our User Experience Team. UX Designers help to create and implement customer-focused, innovative digital products for our clients. Reporting directly to the UX Director, you will create project deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate your UX strategy.
You’ve designed for platforms ranging from desktop to mobile (iOS and Android) and have a good understanding of responsive design.
Typical deliverables include hand drawn sketches, IA, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, annotated wireframes and documentation, prototypes, best practice and POV documents. You must know how to defend your rationale to internal and external teams.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years in creating user-centered designs for digital products
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure or similar diagramming tool
- Clear understanding of web prototyping such as Invision, Axure, Principle
- Understanding of current trends in the digital space, including responsive design and rapid iterative prototyping
- Proficient in web and mobile standards
- Strong collaboration and consulting skills with various departments and different levels of management
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Practical experience working in a Lean/Scrum/Agile environment desired
- Previous regulatory experience preferred, but not required