Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture Consulting.
To support our creative department handling a growing number of projects and ensure the positioning of Boomerang as a creative leader in our sector, the Creative Services team is looking for a UX designer. As a User Experience / User Interface designer, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of health management for the general public and healthcare professionals & payers. This will involve conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating those results and insights into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
The UX/UI Specialist Responsibilities:
- Analyze the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks in order to create an optimized user experience
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate your client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Collaborate and engage with project stakeholders during co-creation sessions and workshops.
- Integrate with the on-site project team to provide guidance and direction regarding user experience aspects of the final solution.
- Design, document and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups, ensuring optimization for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic designs and user experience decisions related to core as well as new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Proactively manage escalations in a smooth, timely and professional manner in addition to providing recommendations and rationale.
- Champion new ideas and drive user-centered process and outcomes.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in user experience/interaction design
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Visual Arts or equivalent
- Prior experience working in an agency environment
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Base salary + full benefits package (health, 401k matching, paid time off, annual bonus program, etc.)
Please include an updated resume and a Portfolio link/design samples when applying
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org tel:(678)657-6362