Your Qualifications/What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Design or related with 10 years of experience in either IDD, UX or related, with 3-5 years of management
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple products with competing priorities effectively
- Proven ability to effectively lead team members, in person and remotely
- Excellent business acumen
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Understanding of organizational and design principles related to content, graphics and user experience
- Experience managing large, diversely-talented groups preferred
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of UX research and design professionals who research user behavior, interpret the feedback, then work with R&D, Product Owners, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to develop innovative, delightful and useful products.
- Oversee the Information Design Development (IDD) team who provide customer-facing technical and training communication in written, graphic and video formats, ensuring a consistent voice of the company/product.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous cross-department projects involving UX and IDD, ensuring priorities are in line with ACST's direction and the roadmap.
- Create/Drive/Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; and anticipating requirements.
- Accomplish UX and IDD results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
About ACS Technologies:
For over 30 years ACS Technologies has served the faith-based community, creating software to help manage their ministry with less stress and more accuracy. With brands such as ACS, PDS, The City, Realm, and Headmaster, ACS Technologies enables churches and schools to manage every vital area of their ministry from finances to relationships. We're now the leader in the industry with over 50,000 clients, but we've got more work to do and we know we need the right talent on board to help with our mission of serving churches with tomorrow's technology.