Website cordialinc Cordial
Combining data management & marketing execution in one platform
We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Backcountry, L.L. Bean and Purple rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We’re building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
Communicate better than the rest
Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
We’re owners and we act like it
We are looking for a VP, UX/UI Design will to lead the design and user experience strategy and execution across the Cordial platform. This individual will be responsible for creating a cohesive design system, optimizing the user’s journey and increasing their time to value; with a heavy emphasis on driving data driven next actions throughout the platform.
- Lead the design and user experience strategy for the company’s SaaS platform.
- Develop and implement a cohesive design system that can be used across all product offerings and touchpoints.
- Design an information centric environment promoting data based decisioning.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Continuously gather feedback from customers and implement improvements to increase time to value.
- Manage and mentor a team of designers and user researchers.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design, with a focus on SaaS products.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing a design system.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Experience marketing automation solution design.
- Strong understanding of design principles and user-centered design practices.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, and InVision.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and test approaches to user interaction.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$230,000-$280,000 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial’s compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!
In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you’ve begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.