Website Applause App Quality, Inc.
Applause is the world leader in testing and digital quality.
Applause is a leader in software testing and digital quality. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a seasoned User Experience Researcher who wants to join us on our mission to improve the digital experiences of our clients which include Enterprise / Fortune 500 companies across many verticals.
If you’re looking for a new role with significant growth potential definitely consider applying if some of your key attributes include being a strong communicator/collaborator who works effectively with minimal “hand-holding”, under tight time constraints and with ambiguous requirements.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Work remotely anywhere in the US
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Professional development coverage
- Defining, planning and conducting UX research
- Leading UX research projects
- Delivering compelling insights to our clients
- Providing actionable feedback to guide product and design decisions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 3+ years of work experience as a User Experience Researcher
- Broad experience in qualitative research methods across all phases of the software development cycle
- Comfortable with metrics to measure research impact
- Effective communication and presentation skills; able to comfortably engage with client stakeholders
- Very collaborative with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic and creative environment
We work with some of the leading digital companies in the world, helping them to build amazing digital experiences for their customers. The work is exciting, innovative, and entrepreneurial. Our global community and tech platform enables us to provide innovative digital solutions that have a meaningful impact on our clients business.
Applause is a place where everyone belongs and where we believe everyone deserves the exceptional. Since our founding, we have continued to celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We have a global workforce that, like our crowd, embraces diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Our employees bring their true self to Applause. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you are qualified to perform the essential functions of this role, but believe you require a reasonable accommodation to do so, please email email@example.com. Please be sure to include the role you are applying for and the nature of the reasonable accommodation you are seeking in your email.
To apply for this job please visit applause.com.