- Work with product owner, engineers, content experts, and other UX designers to design product prototypes from the ground up, from product ideation to the prototype pixels, in an extremely collaborative environment.
- Identify and prioritize product prototype needs through UX research and technical discovery. Translate ideas from users/clients (e.g., students, teachers, international learners, higher education institutions) into engaging, accessible, and highly usable designs through audience and needs analyses, user interview, journey maps, etc.
- Analyze existing applications and web content, and develop specifications (e.g., prototypes, storyboards, or text) for how to redesign them to improve the usability, graphic/information design, and / or accessibility for diverse audiences and operational effectiveness
- Keep abreast of the trends and latest research in human computer interaction and related fields. Remain current with usability and / or accessibility guidelines that change with evolving technologies.
- Collaborate with technical staff and designers, and outside consultants as needed, to ensure that the finished product adheres to the design goals and conforms to ETS technical, accessibility, and architectural standards.
- Demonstrate leadership and communication skills by presenting design solutions, facilitate ideation and planning sessions, and collaborating on complex concepts.
- Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, a graphic/information or web design field, or a related field.
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience in the design and / or evaluation of technology-based user experiences (e.g., usability, accessibility, graphic/information design).
- Experience assisting in client requirements-gathering sessions, usability testing, and design presentations is required, as is some experience in storyboarding and building (minimally) interactive prototypes.
- Complete fluency with design software, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar tools.
- Experience with Agile development environments and activities and working knowledge of current WCAG standards a plus.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is a Drug-free workplace.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qm845y3w55drcmr4