We’re looking for a passionate Creative Lead to join our User Experience team and focus on defining compelling hardware product experiences in our Consumer Electronics Division. Someone who’s excited to bring concepts from advanced development to fruition across our various physical product forms. Someone who has a desire to drive the development of clear design patterns related to visual, audible, and tactical inputs and outputs. We need a strategic and creative thinker who cares about building strong relationships inside and outside the design studio and can work closely with the business categories to champion compelling product experiences. An individual who can supply individual projects with thoughtful leadership while not losing sight of the broader goal to create integrated experiences across products. If you thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment, and revel in challenging the status quo, then please keep reading!
WHO WE ARE
We are capable and curious individuals who champion a human-centered approach to problem solving, always striving to put our customers first. Our work reaches and delights millions of people daily. We are professionals skilled in multi-faceted UX design creation who recognize that developing amazing experiences is a team effort. We obsess over the details and derive satisfaction in creating the best hardware, software, and mobile application experiences for our customers.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in human factors engineering, User Interface/Interaction Design, HCI, Behavior Sciences or a related field, with several years of related work experience.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong experience in creating concepts and detailing a project vision and prioritized hardware experience design requirements.
- You are highly capable using the tools of our trade including Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, PowerPoint/Keynote, Illustrator, and learning new tools as they arise to get a job done.
- Extensive experience in working directly with engineers and leading complex discussions in UX design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Incredible time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of multi-modal interaction design and the development of clear design patterns
- Hands-on experience designing consumer electronics products
- Master's or equivalent degree in Design, HCI, or related field, or equivalent professional experience in the design field
- Competitive compensation, including both a 401k and pension plan (Yes, pensions still exist!)
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- A culture that recognizes the importance of your life and learning outside the walls of Bose. – with financial support to continue your education
- Co-workers who want you to succeed, because your success is our success.
- Management which focuses on removing road blocks, enabling and growing individuals, and championing the work of the team.
- An atmosphere where failure is seen as an opportunity to grow, taking risks is encouraged, and respect is paramount.