We are seeking a user experience designer to join our Experience Design team. A qualified candidate should have a proven track record of creating interaction designs that solve real-world problems.
The User Experience designer will be working within a UX design and research team to create design solutions for a variety of user interfaces such as touch and non-touch displays, mobile, desktop, and web. Job duties include user research, requirements gathering, workflow creation, wireframing, prototyping, usability evaluation, and design documentation. This person must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to actively and effectively collaborate with stakeholders such as development, marketing, and product teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years of working experience in interaction design
- An online portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience of creating user-centered design solutions (workflows, prototypes, wireframes)
- Demonstrated ability to drive the design review cycle, close on design requirements and achieve consensus
- Proficiency with wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe XD or Illustrator
- Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Axure, JustInMind, or InVision
- Knowledge of user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies
- Strong ability to solve problems collaboratively
- Technical leadership capabilities
- Familiarity with Agile development environment
- Experience in enterprise software and solution designs
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value.
What we offer:
Competitive pay and benefits package
Diverse and inclusive workforce
Dynamic and collaborative team environment
Environmental excellence and community support.
Sound intriguing? Open the possibilities to joining our team and apply today!
You may also send your resume to the hiring manager- Susan Xu at Shuang.firstname.lastname@example.org