CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
As a UX Researcher at CVS Health you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. Your empathy for people—customers, patients, caregivers—informs your decisions; your entrepreneurial spirit makes you the ultimate problem solver; your creativity leads you beyond tired constraints and inspires others; and your passion for technology and design connects you to the universe of innovation around us and can only be matched by your desire to deliver great user experiences.
In this role, you will work closely with colleagues across the Digital organization to research and design best-in-class experiences across multiple channels and platforms, including web, mobile web, and mobile app. The ideal candidate will have significant work history orchestrating and conducting a wide range of usability and user research methodologies across omni-channel experiences.
- 3 year experience and deep knowledge of full user experience design process including considerations for incorporating user research into agile development projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint presentation experience
- Experience conducting/leading In-person usability studies
- Experience with a remote, un-moderated testing platform (ideally Usertesting.com, but a similar platform is suffice).
- Ability to swiftly revise and improvise research plans, shift priorities as the environment and deadlines dictate, manage multiple projects at once
- Experience communicating user research methods and findings along with demonstrating how proposed research methods most effectively answer questions or validate hypothesis to internal team and other stakeholders.
- Design and administer usability studies on a wide range of web-sites and mobile apps with consideration for at home/office, on-the-go and in-store experiences and how they interrelate.
- Attend intake meetings with a variety of stakeholders and help guide discussions surrounding appropriate UX research methods to achieve business and design goals
- Review and enforce quality of reports detailing the outcome of usability studies
- Present findings with actionable recommendations to various stakeholders
- Execute all phases of usability test preparation including test script development
- Identify and implement a variety of methods for getting input and feedback from customers, including lab usability studies, usertesting.com studies, online (remote-moderated) usability studies, and others as appropriate
- Partner with other internal research functions (e.g. Marketing Research) to identify appropriate mix of research methods to determine future directions for our websites and mobile apps
- Partner with other UX managers and UX director on executing research within accelerated project timelines and agile development cycles.