Are you enthusiastic about helping others reach their full potential? Do you have technical curiosity and a personal dedication to always know more? Do people come to you for advice on realizing their professional potential? Do you get a kick out of empowering others? Is enabling customers to succeed a big source of motivation to you?
You have an exceptional understanding of UX design, are a fierce advocate for the user, and committed to crafting elegantly simple user experiences from complex workflows. You also take the time to understand not just the execution side of design, but the business aspects of our products as well. As a manager of this team your role would be to build and refine team processes, provide mentorship, coaching and feedback for the UX Designers, be an advocate for UX within Jamf, and build a supportive environment that provides opportunities for the growth of your employees.
In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide design processes, mentor members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX, Product and Engineering teams to craft innovative experiences across all of Jamf’s products.
The Manager, UX Design is a member of Jamf’s management team and is directly responsible for the quality of work performed by the design team in the UX department. The Manager is accountable for all staffing, development, compensation and performance management of their staff; adherence to company policies and procedures; and staying current with user-centric design strategies and practices. Additionally, the Manager, UX Design keeps up to date with the Jamf product portfolio, Apple technology, and the technical interactions of our end users. The Manager is responsible for leading by example, modeling behavior, setting expectations, and delivering guidance, coaching and feedback for the UX Designers at Jamf.
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design
- 3+ years of experience managing or leading design teams
- Demonstrated experience in modern UX design tools including Sketch, Adobe software titles as well as related web technologies including CSS, Angular and others
- Experience designing for, or working with, Enterprise software
- Experience building or maintaining design libraries and design systems
- Ability to critically analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Expertise in incorporating UX Design work into Agile development processes
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, in an Agile environment, to deliver products with best-in class user experience
- Maintain a knowledge of Jamf products, related technologies, and 3rd partyintegration strategies
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, technologies, and devices
- Build strong relationships with leaders across product and engineering teams to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the Jamf Design System
- Manage recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, training, management and professional development of staff
- Ensure the highest quality delivery of product designs, including research, scenarios, wireframes, prototypes, design systems, testing and defining functional specifications
- Lead, inspire, and organize a design team to deliver top notch experiences through user-centric design methodologies