Take ownership of your work. Solve meaningful problems. Work with exceptional minds.
At CSIS, we aim to become a truly user-centric brand, focusing on customers’ needs before translating our business and technical requirements into elegant user experiences.
To help realise this aim, we are looking for an articulate, thoughtful, empathetic, and experienced UX Designer with
- an exciting portfolio of creative, on-brand UX design solutions
- considerable research and usability experience, and
- an unwavering approach to user-centred design.
As our first UX hire, your success improving our cybersecurity customer portal and products will provide you with a platform to spread design and UX thinking across the organisation.
In the medium to long-term, you may wish to broaden and deepen your skillset by exploring new areas (e.g. service design, experience design, etc.). If that appeals to you, we’ll be more than happy to help you along the way.
We are located in the historic old town of easy-going Copenhagen – the Danish capital that consistently scores well for environmental quality, civic engagement, education, work-life balance, earnings, well-being, personal security and social connections.
Part of the Brand & Marketing team, you will be expected to reach out across several business functions, including product management and front-end development.
This role is a good fit if you are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and happy to take ownership of your own projects. This highly relevant position comes with competitive remuneration and an environment that is productive, supportive, and fun.
- Empathetic and collaborative mindset
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Minimum 3+ years’ UX design, as well as research and usability experience
- Expertise in standard UX software (e.g. Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, etc.)
- Leading the UX design of our products
- Conducting and managing customer research and usability studies
- Working with other stakeholders to conceptualise and iterate on designs
- Designing mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces.
What you’ll be doing in your first 6 months:
- Understand how design and user experience dovetail with our brand vision
- Shape our digital products, together with customers, product owners and developers
- Organise and conduct user research, synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes at different fidelity levels
- Communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Identify design problems and create elegant, developer-ready artwork consistent with our design language
- Conceptualize your ideas in broader terms (e.g. develop and maintain personas, pattern libraries and design systems applicable on a larger scale)
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new user-centric ideas.
About CSIS Security Group A/S
Founded in Copenhagen in 2003, CSIS Security Group is a leading independent provider of cyber security services in Europe. Credited by Gartner Group for its threat intelligence capabilities, the company mitigates customers’ security risk with a wide range of preventive security products and services, as well as with incident response and managed security services. CSIS is the preferred cyber security provider to some of the world’s largest enterprise organisations, and is a trusted advisor to law enforcement agencies, government and news media.
We welcome diversity and attract candidates from all backgrounds. Whatever your age, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or family circumstances, we make it our business to make sure you’re treated with fairness and respect. Always.
- Challenging and rewarding work in a financially-independent company
- 5 weeks holiday, plus 5 “floating” days off each year
- Flexible hours (we believe in a positive work-life balance)
- Health insurance, a pension, plus life and disability insurance
- Company stock options available (after agreed period)
- Mobile phone, laptop, and home internet
- Great fair trade coffee, and healthy, varied lunches (incl. vegetarian and allergy options)
- Break rooms equipped with refrigerators, soft drinks and fresh, organic fruit
- Shower facilities and subsidised weekly massages
- Company events, for grown-ups and for families.
How to Apply
Please be aware that everyone who works at CSIS Security group must pass a Danish security background check prior to starting. Relocation to Denmark will be required if you are currently located elsewhere.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to Amalie Winterberg, HR Manager at email@example.com
Additional information about this position
Please call Neil Hester, Brand & Marketing Manager, on +45 6011 5506