We want to make Newforma’s solutions some of the most comprehensive, accessible, and useful tools for every architect, engineer, and a member of the construction team. To help accomplish this goal, we need your help in designing beautiful and cross-functional products.
Newforma is seeking an ambitious, well-rounded Product Designer. Join our team to help influence the future direction of Newforma’s Project Information Management solutions.
Newforma optimizes the processes by which critical information is captured, shared and managed and delivers a more intelligent and profoundly productive experience for architects, designers, builders, owners, and the full construction team. Our solutions range from on-premise, the web, and mobile applications on iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Experience designing for the web and mobile applications
- Experience with UI/UX product design
- Outstanding visual design skills
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Online portfolio a must
- Experience with Sketch
As a candidate, you must be a great problem-solver capable in all aspects of interaction design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the engineering and product team to design aesthetically appealing and intuitive interfaces
- Optimize current web, platform and mobile products through an iterative design process.
- Collaborate and contribute to our creative process
- Design clean, intuitive, and functional user interfaces across multiple devices and platforms.
- Deliver organized design documents compliant with UX standards
- Practice consistent design formatting and work within templates so your work is standardized and scalable.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
401k match, medical, dental, vision, PTO