Ever want to throw your shoe at your computer because the website you're on is impossible to use?
Do you often look at complex websites and teem with ideas on how to streamline them? Make them easier to use and beautiful to look at?
Do you take pride in the work you've created while simultaneously fighting yourself not to make it better as soon as you're done?
Do you love to mentor and build impactful teams?
Does it inspire you to know your work may not just make someone's life easier - but potentially save it?
This is the place where you can fully geek out over user experience while impacting people's lives every day. We are building a team to focus on customer needs and experience. We are looking for person to lead and help build that team. Big change is coming and we are looking for people who want to help shape the future at the ground floor.
The User Experience Analyst (UXA) is responsible for adding and improving CPAP.com website features. The UXA should be passionate and hungry to have a revolutionary website not just in the CPAP space, but as a player in the eCommerce sector. The UXA’s main responsibility will be to collect customer information and insight in the shape of customer personas and journeys in order to deliver smart, data driven site feature specifications and updates. Creation of front and backend wireframes, flowcharts, along with low fidelity prototypes are critical to this role. The UXA must love data and be highly proficient with Google Analytics. The UXA is also responsible for the metrics and optimization of onsite conversion enhancement tools.
CPAP.com’s mission is to give customers a better way to treat Sleep Apnea. As a catalyst for site feature creation, the UX team is key in moving our company forward. The UXA will further our mission by help identifying customer problems and working on the software features to alleviate these issues.
Bachelor's or Master's in a UX related field preferred but not required.
1-3 years of work experience in a UX related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with customer insight research and customer persona and journey creation
- Advanced creative / concepting skills
- Deep analytical skills and detail orientation
- Proficiency with design programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Marvel
- Familiarity with wireframing software: UXPin, Axure, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Experience in the impact and influence of SEO to user design
- Project management tools such as JIRA
- Unique and beautiful portfolio that exemplifies smart, simple strategic thinking
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- CrazyEgg heat mapping software (or similar)
- Strong design aesthetic
- Photography, preferred but not required
- Proficient with the use of basic computer software; Excel, word processing, etc
- Manage, schedule and prioritize time efficiently
- Work well in a team while providing positive, actionable critique and feedback
- Positive attitude which bolsters and encourages team
- Possesses ability to be at once optimistic and critical
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Efficient time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives
- Proactive with a desire and ability to learn quicklySelf-directed, independent thinker while being an effective team member
- Initiates and moves others to achieve results
- Strategic thinker
PTO policy, unlimited sick/personal, Parental policy and more.
You can see the full job description here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11mxMI-UfKaPhRkqHgaF1iJa2s4WgOV4Z/view?u...