Bellomy, a full-service market intelligence firm, has a great opportunity for an experienced Senior UX Researcher at our headquarters in Winston-Salem, NC.
Our firm provides strategic insights, knowledge, and direction to a diverse, national Fortune 500 client base. We have a passion for providing our clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights, and
we’re especially proud of:
- The diverse industries we serve throughout the US
- Our first client has been with us for 42 years
- Seasoned researchers who are great mentors
- Our dedicated, creative team members
- Promoting from within
- Degree in related field, such as human-computer interaction, human factors, design, psychology, or other related field
- Professional UX Certification is strongly preferred
- Minimum five years in digital user experience research
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative UX research methods
- Experience conducting in-depth personal interviews or usability tests
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionabl recommendations to designers, engineers, project managers, and executives
- Familiarity with online tools, such as Usertesting.com, Optimal Workshop (Treejack, Chalkmark), and UserZoom.com.
The Senior UX Researcher is a team member in our Social Research Group. Among the significant responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop innovative UX activities and methodologies that will result in outstanding insights for our clients, helping to differentiate Bellomy as a partner
- Serve as lead moderator/interviewer in the gathering of UX insights in person, primarily through focus group moderation (in person and online), in-depth interviews, etc.
- Play a leadership role on a cross-functional team; collaborate with the team to seamlessly integrate UX insights with other findings
- Lead the development of digital roadmaps in the reporting phase and activation phase of research projects
- Oversight of the development of engagement plans for assigned Panels and Communities
- Deliver research findings/business insights, providing Bellomy points of view, and consulting with clients on an ongoing basis
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and work with account leads to manage client relationships to generate repeat business
- Provide staff training, mentorship, and development, including being an internal advisor and resource for sophisticated UX methodologies
- Help sustain a profitable, stable, and growth-oriented business, consistent with delivering the highest quality of thinking and output
- In addition to conducting ad hoc UX research, the Senior UX Researcher will also manage proprietary participant Panels that support Bellomy clients’ agile testing cadences
The successful candidate will bring significant experience conducting user research and knowledge of design
principles to conduct various types of usability inspections, translating findings into meaningful content strategy and product development recommendations.
We are seeking a Senior UX Researcher who loves learning and is dedicated to staying up-to-date with best practices and new tools in usability and UX design. The ideal candidate is driven by the desire to be a user advocate and is passionate about gathering insights based on direct observation to create products that are intuitive, engaging, and satisfying.