Description: Supports overall user experience efforts by planning and conducting user research at every stage of the digital product design and development lifecycle.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in conducting user research across various platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, human factors, UX design, psychology, or related field.
- Experience executing a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and the ability to identify best method to accomplish research goals.
- Experience creating and distributing user research tests and surveys.
- Experience collaborating with UX designers, content strategists and UI designers.
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into goals and actionable tasks.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely, present ideas, report facts and other information and respond to questions as appropriate.
- Ability to present and defend work as an advocate for the user.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the Association industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Responsible for planning and conducting user research in collaboration with Senior Manager: User Experience.
- Design, plan and execute research activities which may include usability tests, interviews, tree testing, surveys, card sorting, etc. Analyze results and present insights. Recommend different quantitative and qualitative methods based on research goals.
- Analyze user feedback and activity to enhance the user experience. Define processes for continuous, iterative testing.
- Advocate for end users and keep the team informed of their motivations, needs and pain points, etc.
- Use research insights to support the development of wireframes, user journey maps and information architecture for RSNA digital products.
- Collaborates with Senior Manager: User Experience, Assistant Director: Market Research and Strategy and Manager: Market Research on research design and validating RSNA personas.
- Create written reports to clearly and succinctly communicate user research findings, and present work to a variety of internal stakeholders. Collaborate with Senior Manager: User Experience to develop recommendations based on findings.
- Maintain ownership of insights gathered through user research.
- Participate in meetings with external vendors and internal stakeholders as needed.
The RSNA offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 403b retirement plan, flexible work arrangements, employee training and development, tuition reimbursement and many more.