*Please note that you must include a portfolio link to be considered for this position
Salary: 80-100K per year
UWorld is the worldwide leader in online test prep practice materials. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for their high-stakes examinations.
UWorld is seeking an Exceptional Graphic Designer with strong focus on UI/UX to closely collaborate with our Marketing and Software teams in creating cross-discipline compelling visual collaterals. The designer will play a critical role in shaping user experience through creativity and inventiveness to elevate usability and aesthetics of UWorld applications and marketing collaterals.
Minimum Education Required
- Bachelor degree in a related field (i.e. Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, HCI, Interaction/ Information Design, Multimedia Design, Communication Design)
Minimum Experience Required
- 10 years of professional graphic design experience designing websites and digital/print material
- 5 years of experience designing UI/UX for responsive web and/or mobile applications
- Proficiency in prototyping software, such as Sketch, Marvel, or InVision Suite
- Experience with graphic and image-editing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience conveying ideas and concepts via sitemaps, storyboards, wireframes, click-through prototypes, etc.
- Experience with design elements such as behavioral economics and analytical dashboards a big plus
- Please include portfolio link showcasing UI/UX solutions
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Solid organizational, planning and self-motivation skills
- Understanding of social media culture ie, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to react in a constructive manner to direct feedback and constructive criticism
- Exceptional attention to detail with respect to creating visual design concepts and assets
- Ability to think beyond the user interface to touch brands and marketing
JOB DUTIES (including but not limited to):
Design and Create (70%)
- Generate working HTML/CSS prototypes to communicate interaction and UI design concepts
- Creatively develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts across multiple platforms with a focus on user interaction and experience
- Design and format marketing collaterals that creatively promotes UWorld's product message and brand positioning
Consult and Collaborate (20%)
- Work with Sales & Marketing department to create and edit ads (print & digital), brochures/collateral, logos, trade show materials, infographics, etc.
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure effective design implementation
- Explain complex UI concepts to non-designers, and demonstrate working UI code to executive leadership and development teams
- Present and defend prototypes and key deliverables to peers and executives
- Work with other department(s) and product development teams as needed
Technical/Quality Assurance (10%)
- Review and proofread designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Establish and promote HTML/CSS guidelines and industry best practices
UWorld is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified persons. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, handicap or disability, or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (pertaining to race, color, and national origin), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (pertaining to handicap), and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (pertaining to age). This non-discriminatory policy covers hiring and employment at the Company.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hskryxy5544z6n57