Thank you for taking a closer look at our job posting!
Maybe it’s the river views, the rooftop deck, the endless supply of candy… or maybe it’s our whipsmart team of folks who work as hard as we play. Either way, one thing is clear – VONT is a pretty unbeatable place to work.
Our team is thoughtful, nimble, highly collaborative, and totally focused on delivering creative and transformative work to our clients. And sometimes we grab tacos and hit the snow tubing park.
Are you the next VONT-er?
Check out details below. Make sure to tell us how you like your tacos.
What You’ll Do:
Full time position
As UX Analyst you will work collaboratively with various teams throughout the agency to ensure that we are providing end users with the most effective, engaging experiences possible by playing an ongoing role throughout the design and development of websites.
You will be responsible for the creation of the Information Architecture or User Flows and creation of low- to medium-fidelity prototypes of new websites as well as analyzing existing websites, recommending and prioritizing improvements, and structuring A/B tests to validate recommended improvements.
Things That Make You Awesome:
- Proven experience developing Information Architectures, User Flows, and Wireframes is a must; experience developing prototypes in platforms like Axure is desirable
- Proven experience auditing and analyzing performance of websites a must; deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Optimize is essential, familiarity with other analytics platforms like Crazy Egg are a plus
- Working knowledge of UI design and digital branding
- The ability to persuasively advocate for the user within a collaborative environment of peers to create better outcomes
- Ability to perform deep UX audits on website projects; must be able to analyze site performance based on the objectives of the site and create prioritized recommendations for improvement
- Experience with UX performance analysis involving multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Strong instrumentation skills; must have the ability to foresee and recommend elements to track to best deliver granular feedback on how a page/process is working
- Strong QA skills, ability to communicate feedback to Design & Development team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years UX experience
- Organized, accountable, self-starter
- Solid presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
Please email your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com