Hi. We’re TiVo. At our core, we’re innovators who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences, and enable the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
Here is what you'll get to do:
- Be a strong, organized, and persuasive research leader and user advocate
- Design and conduct user research on product requirements, user profiles, use cases, Hardware concepts, User Interface concepts, and perception during Beta and post-launch
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research including usability tests, interviews, heuristic evaluations, focus groups, experiments, and surveys, as well as analyzing and presenting usage data and other customer data
- Present findings and make concrete recommendations to clients and internal teams both verbally and in written form
- Contract with outside research vendors to conduct various types of research
Here is what you'll need to be successful:
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative user research methods, experience with statistical analysis and experimental methods is a plus
- A proven record of driving change through research and user advocacy
- 5+ years experience as a research lead. Experience working in related industry preferred but not required
- Excellent writing and communications skills required
- Must be detail-oriented while maintaining focus on the big picture
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Interested in entertainment experiences and in improving the entertainment experience.
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field (marketing, psychology, communications, etc.)
Here is what we consider nice to have:
- Data Science skills using statistical computer languages (SQL) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
Benefits & Perks
Our employees and their families are important to us and our comprehensive pay, stocks and benefits programs reflect that. TiVo supports personal well-being, builds financial security, and enables employees to share in the success of TiVo. Rewards include:
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays, sick time, and 2 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn through TiVo Community Outreach.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can include: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car washes, and recycling programs.
- See more at: https://www.tivo.com/jobs/culture/benefits-at-tivo
TiVo Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer