Join the Wells Fargo Digital Solutions for Business User Experience Research (UxR) team as a Senior Researcher. The UxR team focuses on Wholesale portal experiences, mobile and desktop, uncovering and translating user needs that drive customer-centric design solutions.
The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of user research, design thinking and a proven track record of successfully consulting and partnering with product management, design, and other insight functions. The ideal candidate will also have service design experience and support the creation of a service design practice within UxR. The candidate will demonstrate proven ability to influence business decisions through the concise and clear communication of data-driven insights that tell a story.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 5 + years of experience leading usability testing and user research in an e-business environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years managing multiple research programs simultaneously and delivering insights to cross functional teams
- 2+ years of experience facilitating workshops on topics such as design thinking and rapid prototyping
- Experience leading and socializing service design projects, including journey map and blueprint creation
- Experience conducting research using a variety of methods – from contextual inquiry to remote testing, etc.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional partners and drive research projects
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Consult with partners to design and conduct qualitative user research studies
- Synthesize learnings across programs, integrate insights with other functions (i.e., Analytics) and lead socialization of findings
- Design and facilitate design thinking workshops driving innovation within the organization
- Support development and socialization of a service design practice
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the UxR practice and research techniques
***Preferred location San Francisco, other Wells Fargo locations may be considered***