The Creative Group is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join us. In this role, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a strong understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts. This role will require a strong point of view on design, hands-on, creation of experiences within a complex ecosystem and building meanifugl relationships within the orgranization. An understanding of the principles of digital accessibility is preferred.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to delivery new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys and Ecosystem maps to participatory design prototypes & wireframes).
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development.
- Expertise in Sketch is a must.
- Must be able to prototype concepts for submission to user testing sessions.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effetively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex transactional solutions for complete digital environments.
- Help teammats, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive cirticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technolgies.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product teams vision by researching, conveiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
<b>How to Apply:</b>
Email your resume to Chris Miller at Chris.Miller@creativegroup.com. Subject line should read "Application for UX Designer in NYC - UXPA Job Board"