The User Experience (UX) Architect will report to the VP-Marketing & Business Development. This position defines the optimal digital user experience for Royal’s Members and prospective Members, and provides design requirements for achieving that experience. The UX Architect will work cross-functionally across Royal, and directly with Members, to determine design and functionality that will drive an exceptional Member experience. This position will serve as the primary marketing representative on key Member-facing technology projects, representing the user experience, and will partner with the Digital Marketing Coordinator to deliver a Member-centric rcu.org.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, or related degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience designing and managing customer-facing technology solutions focused on providing the optimal user experience, preferably in financial services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience integrating marketing technology with enterprise applications
- Proficient with Drupal and HTML
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to create data-driven insights
- Knowledge of print and design spec
- Strong sense of customer service
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
- Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption
- Must be able to transport oneself to frequent work-related meetings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Able to pay meticulous attention to detail
- Function in a high volume environment and within time constraints to meet deadlines
- User Experience (UX) Certificate is preferred
- Communicate and live Royal Credit Union’s core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily
Royal Credit Union is a federally insured credit union serving over 180,000 Members with over 20 full service offices. Royal is driven by a core ideology which is built on strong purpose and values. Royal offers a breadth and depth of financial services at both the personal and business levels, including special products and programs for kids and young adults. As a not-for-profit institution, Royal is proud to reinvest in their Members and their home communities via events, sponsorships and volunteer hours.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.