We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a User Experience Researcher on a very long term consulting basis. In this role, the UX Researcher will:
- Perform User Experience Research that includes developing and leading research strategies, analyzing and synthesizing customer research findings and developing actionable insights across all digital channels.
- Identify, plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research methods to uncover user needs, design vision and strategy.
- Conduct contextual inquiries, surveys, usability tests, A/B testing, card-sorting, expert reviews, and competitive analysis.
- Lead user research projects on internal and external web, desktop, mobile products and multi-channel digital media.
- Provide guidance and support to designers and other researchers to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Significant hands-on career progression as a User Experience (UX) Researcher, Design Researcher or User Experience Analyst.
- Consumer and internally facing web-based, desktop, mobile app and digital channel research methods.
- A combination of User Research methodologies that includes: Qualitative and quantitative research, contextual inquiries, survey’s, A/B testing, card-sorting, expert (heuristic) reviews, and persona development.
- Projects related to Human Factors principals and research strategies, Visual Design, User Experience, User Interface, Usability and Information Architecture.
- Skills that may include visioning, story-boarding, high to low fidelity prototypes, lab and online studies, usability testing, and metrics analysis.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information or call us at (866) 999-8600.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise, Web and Mobile Applications Development, Enterprise Software; and Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.