TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit : http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The UX Architect is responsible for defining the user experience for new and existing products, features and emerging platforms as part of the Turner Sports design team. Focusing on the NBA, the UX Architect will work closely with research, design, developers and product managers to define user-centered requirements for the team to build usable, desirable and accessible apps and websites.
What do we require from you?
- 2- 4 years of experience as a UX Architect, UX Designer, Information Architect or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with native UI guidelines, responsive web, user interface and visual design standards.
- Ability to cross-over into design support as needed.
- Experience in user-centered design, user research and user testing, understanding of how to apply data to shape the user experience.
- Creative and flexible problem solver with the ability to extract meaningful insights from multiple sources of data.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways.
- Strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable presenting work and articulating decisions
Desirable Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (or equivalent professional experience) HCI, Interface Design, Interaction Design, Information Science, Communication Design.
- Expertise in UX software and prototyping tools such as Axure, InVision, Sketch, Proto.io etc., strong working knowledge of Adobe CC preferred.
- Knowledge of emerging digital platforms and technologies preferred.
- Passion for sports preferred.
What will you be doing?
- This role requires versatility to produce elegant and practical solutions that align both fan and business needs.
- Provide IA and UX design expertise to the NBA digital product suite.
- Translate business requirements and insights into site maps, user flows, user scenarios, wireframes, interaction models and prototypes.
- Support research and usability tests by developing interactive prototypes across multiple platforms.
- Support and influence a fan-centric product strategy through fan personas, experience maps, fan journeys and competitive audits.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.