LEXTANT IS LOOKING FOR A HUMAN FACTORS DIRECTOR
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CURIOUS? Passionate about people and design? Let’s talk.
LEXTANT TRANSFORMS EXPERIENCE WHEREVER THINGS ARE MADE. Design can change lives. This is our mission and our passion. From retail environments and consumer products to transportation systems and medical devices, we use art and science to understand people and shape innovation. Global brands like P&G, Lowe’s, Ford Motor Company, and GE Healthcare rely on Lextant’s leading design research and user-experience expertise for great product, service and user-experience design.
Lextant’s insight-driven design research methods help clients generate successful new products and services. Our innovative evaluation techniques ensure they are useful, usable and desirable. A strong background in experimental psychology and human factors provide us with a foundation for helping our clients understand the user experience and providing the most useful design recommendations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for a user experience research professional with over 8 years of experience conducting human factors research, usability evaluations, and managing and mentoring research teams. You will use your skills and experience to direct research designed to improve automotive, web and software applications, mobile, and physical products. You will teach and mentor associates while maintaining strong and effective relationships with clients.
We're looking for full time candidates with:
- Advanced degrees in the area of Cognitive, Behavioral, Experimental or Applied Psychology, Human Factors or Human Computer Interaction
- Mastery of usability research methods and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Significant experience managing and mentoring user research teams
- Advanced statistical analysis skills
- Strong design sensitivity that enables you to provide strategic design recommendations as a result of user research and human factors expertise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Be prepared to discuss your research experiences and share your philosophy of User Experience Design.