One of the primary goals of UXPA has always been to provide ongoing networking opportunities for user experience professionals to meet and exchange ideas. A few ways to leverage your membership in UXPA include:
- Attend our annual international conference, where many long-term friendships and business partnerships have been started. Find details about our 2015 conference in California.
- Explore one or more of the regional conferences offered by UXPA chapters. Some great previous conferences include: User Friendly (Shanghai, November 2013) and UX Hong Kong (March 2014).
- Join a local chapter. UXPA has chapters all over the world. Visit one, or speak with a regional Director about starting a chapter in your area. Begin by visiting our list of chapters by region.
- Participate in our LinkedIn.com group. Our members include newcomers to the UX field as well as experienced practitioners. Wherever you are, there's a UXPA member ready to help answer your questions and guide you with practical advice.
- Participate in our Facebook group, and Like our Facebook conference page to stay updated about events!
- Follow us on Twitter!