We Need YOU!
UXPA depends on volunteers from around the world to support our mission. No matter what your skills or experience level, there are ways that you can contribute to the UXPA community. In doing so you will:
- Expand your network
- Get greater professional visibility
- Gain insight into the UX profession
- Receive mentorship from some of the most experienced UX practitioners in the world.
Currently seeking volunteers for:
- Website analytics
- Translating existing content (e.g., tweets, Facebook posts, article abstracts, newsletter) into other languages
- Representing/promoting UXPA in Brazil
- Posting content to Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn and list serves
- Working with UXPA chapters to collect content and event info to share on UXPA International avenues
- Coordinating publication materials for members (e.g., poster)
- Interviewing UX professionals and creating content for UXPA social media and website
- Coordinating more member discounts (see: http://uxpa.org/membership-discounts)
- Editing website content.
- Review user expreince of the website and process existing feedback.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT JEN AT: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Other Skills Needed
Just a few of the skills are volunteer areas that require assistance include:
- Writing and editing for the website
- Photography and videos for events
- Social media management
- Research and writing for the UXPA newsletter
- Assisting in the production of our professional development webinars
- Staffing events.
- Expert reviews, usability studies