Your sponsorship tells the world that you are committed to creating and evaluating usable products. It also communicates to your industry, your customers, and potential employees your support of usability and user-centered design.
By becoming a UXPA sponsor, you will more easily recruit top usability professionals and further develop your employees through their involvement in the UXPA. Your company will be more visible with your logo and name on the UXPA website and on UXPA conference materials and on UXPA social media channels!
- Organizational Sponsorship - Help fund ongoing professional development and outreach!
- Monthly E-Newsletter - Reach more than 9,000 mailing list members!
- Web Patron - Logo displayed on our site for a year
- Job Bank - Banner advertisement on the Job Bank landing page for a year
- Salary Survey - Industry survey branded with your logo
- Webinar - Exclusive sponsor of educational webinar, taught by UX experts
- Chapter Grant - Help start a new chapter!
- 3-Month Advertisement in UX Magazine
Sponsor a Language in User Experience Magazine!
Language sponsorship ad appears on the home page of all issues in the appropriate language in an exclusive position in the right column.
- $2,000 per year per language.
- Size: 291px wide by 113 px high
- Format: JPEG, PNG or GIF (no animation or other moving elements)
All prices are in US dollars. All periods are calculated from date of insertion. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor the Annual UXPA Conference!
UXPA 2015 is taking place June 22-25 in Coronado CA, USA. Be a part of THE UX conference of the year! Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks for the main conference
- Breakfast and lunch for the pre-conference courses
- Keynote - Support a keynote speaker!
- Wi-fi - Your company name will be the wi-fi password!
- Lanyard and mini-program - Your company name and logo around all attendees' necks!
- Hero Sponsor - Support 2 students' attendance to the conference!
- Charging Stations - Your logo on signs at the charging stations
- Attendee Swag - Add a pamphlet to attendee packets
- Volunteer Tee-Shirts - Your logo on the backs of all volunteers!
- Speed Networking
- Evening Reception